Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ken Livingstone.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
My goodness, no-one seems keen to comment on this but I will, Livingstone is a complete and utter Bell-End.

And as a CND member and a mate of Gerry Adams I don't think he has much to say about UK Defence Policy except Surrender?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
His comments were an absolute disgrace. Absolutely shocking.

Even after he clearly knew all the facts he failed to apologise on the World at One.

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Livingstone is being interviewed live on Channel 4 news right now.

He has virtually admitted that the only reason he has apologised is because Jeremy Corbyn phoned him and told him he must say sorry.

Sincerity and Ken Livingstone are not good bedfellows ......

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I confronted Ken Livingstone on cup final day 1983. He was canvassing in central London and I took the opportunity to express my views as our car drew up beside him. I was 16. Ah, happy days.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wow, just read this. Utterly disgraceful (and made worse by the seemingly grudging apology he had to be made to make). Unfit for public office.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Genuine question, do those who voted this Corbyn fellow the leader of the Labour Party now think they may have made a mistake?

Admitting your mistakes is a sign of strength not weakness btw.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
What is happening to the Labour Party?!!! Seriously, they are becoming a complete farce. We need a strong left of centre party to create tension with the Conservatives and others and to drive the country foward. Instead we've got a bunch of clowns. It really is incredible.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What is happening to the Labour Party?!!! Seriously, they are becoming a complete farce. We need a strong left of centre party to create tension with the Conservatives and others and to drive the country foward. Instead we've got a bunch of clowns. It really is incredible.
Totally agree. I do not care for the Tories but at the moment, worryingly, labour is in self destruct mode.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Ken Livingstone is a bit marmite, isn't he? If you like your MPs to be faceless grey types then he won't be for you.
What I want to know is why do we have 650 elected legislators and over 900 unelected ones. What do they do all day? Make laws as legislators are supposed to do? The clue is in the name.
Why are they all on the gravy train when we are ruled by a small group of the elite. An oligarchy if you like. Anyone know?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
There is a rumour Corbyn's next surprise appointment is going to be helping the Shadow Foreign Secretary.

George Galloway as middle east envoy.

Keep your eye on twiitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here