Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Burnley game live in the States

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Think you're right - I'm struggling to find a pub that is

a) showing it and
b) prepared to open at 8am for a few fans !!

Just checked - and I can get it on line through my Time Warner cable subscription, but prefer to watch in a pub

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

a) showing it and

Just checked - and I can get it on line through my Time Warner cable subscription, but prefer to watch in a pub

You're the lucky one, I will have to get up at 6am on a Sunday morning to watch it!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

a) showing it and

$70 dollar flight to Vegas, cab to crown & anchor, see stripes win, cab to Mandalay Bay pool party, dinner, cab to Olympic Gardens, cab to McCarron, back home within 24 hrs

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7156169 said:
9am kick off over here in Costa Rica, I'll watch it over a nice breaky and maybe a cheeky cider

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's an early kick-off. 7:15am for you I think.

5:15am for me :censored:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
What channels is it on in the UK? is it only paid for channels?

You can watch it live in Burnley if you firstly buy a ticket £25,then get train on Saturday to burnley £95 book into hotel sat night £75

Or get up 4am Sunday drive for 8 hours through numerous traffic jams & road works.

Or just watch it on TV

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
It's on at 10.15pm here and we have a national holiday the next day.

Game on.

:drink:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
You can watch it live in Burnley if you firstly buy a ticket £25,then get train on Saturday to burnley £95 book into hotel sat night £75

Or get up 4am Sunday drive for 8 hours through numerous traffic jams & road works.

Or just watch it on TV

When you say TV, is that normal terrestrial TV or a paid channel ie sky etc?
Failing this is there any pubs in Brighton that will be showing it? need a relative quiet one so i can take my recuperating son who need to keep his leg up throughout so no boisterous ones?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Will definitely be a good quality stream for this one, has been advertised in quite a few pubs I've been in recently as a shown game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here