Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Have a chuckle!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"I would love a clever design that can adapt to the size of the crowd i.e. Season ticket holders occupying the lower tiers with the upper tiers being opened for high demand games. When not being used, pull down mesh screens with pictures of palace legends could disguise the empty seating thus avoiding embarrassing "your grounds too big for you" chants."

Comedy gold. Along with the guy complaining about getting soaked by the cistern every time he goes for a piss. Oh and the Sainsbury's comment.... Etc.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Is it fair to take the pizz out of Palace, Isn't life difficult enough for them already? Some of their misfortunes of course can't be remedied, in particular if they are genetic. That said, is there any reason why the Club don't supply plastic macs to guys having a wee. And what of the gals, sitting under a waterfall, are umbrellas available? ???

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Yeah, life is horrible being a Palace fan at the moment. Not another win against Liverpool or Chelsea.

Once we're safe we can all concentrate on watching boring Chris foul up your cast iron right to be amongst the big boys. But you've got a lovely stadium so that's all right.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yeah, life is horrible being a Palace fan at the moment. Not another win against Liverpool or Chelsea.

Once we're safe we can all concentrate on watching boring Chris foul up your cast iron right to be amongst the big boys. But you've got a lovely stadium so that's all right.
LOL! #bell

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
The BBS auto alert is still working then.

Either that or they're sad enough to be camped out on here all day.

Wankers

No, just having a look Nobby, with the usual number of threads on 'Palace' and 'Holloway'.

You lot are obsessed, like a poor man's Spurs looking at Arsenal.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Irony meter just exploded.

Wankers

That's fine dimwit. You laugh at our stadium, we laugh at your pathetic efforts to keep up with us since about 1985, long before you gave up your old home (which you look back at fondly, while having a go at ours).

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Obsessed? No. Laughing at you? Yes.

Palace fans will never get it. It's irrelevant how well your team performs on the pitch, to everyone but you, your club will always be a classless joke situated in a chav infested shithole.

You can't change this, it is fact. 😂

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Obsessed? No. Laughing at you? Yes.

Palace fans will never get it. It's irrelevant how well your team performs on the pitch, to everyone but you, your club will always be a classless joke situated in a chav infested shithole.

You can't change this, it is fact. ��[/QUOT

Never really bothered me where the ground is.

Palace are on the radar, you've had FOUR seasons in the top flight, ever. You are HUGE.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Who said anything about HUGE? I said you have no class and you are seen as a joke club by most football supporters. "On the radar"? You've proved my point by completely missing it.

Glad to see we agree about Croydon being a total shithole anyway.

Who said anything about HUGE? I said you have no class and you are seen as a joke club by most football supporters. "On the radar"? You've proved my point by completely missing it.

Glad to see we agree about Croydon being a total shithole anyway.

Don't argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Wankers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here