Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Currently on SSN saying some good things about us.

I can't help but like the amiable yokel.

Bit early for the special brew???

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I wouldn't read too much into it.

I don't rememer him saying anything particularly flattering about us until this season when we have been at or near the top. Now on a weekly basis he appears desperate to show his knowledge of us and predict us as 'dark horses'

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
The bell end is a hero on Soccer AM. Enough said.

Can't stand him.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Attention seeking bellend, now he's out of a job Sky can't wait to put a mic in front of him so he can spout nonsensical bollocks.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Going well for me so far!

I'm with you Hiney. I've always quite liked Wurzel. As far as I can tell, he's never said anything wankerish about us and I respect what he's done for his kids. Don't really understand the hostility towards him TBH - his teams have generally played decent football, he's no thug or hoofball manager

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
[MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] you know we love you. You know too that, as a fellow mod, I have nothing but total respect for your opinions. Normally. Holloway is, I'm afraid, a knob. :wink:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Didn't he use the whole Poogate thing, as a stick to beat us with after the play off game?
For that alone, , he's an arse

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Didn't he use the whole Poogate thing, as a stick to beat us with after the play off game?

Yes he did and the whole Palace squad knew it was the coach driver and Holloway used it to his advantage. The Palace club went down in mind as they allowed us to be crucified by the media without trying to put the record straight. Scum from top to bottom that club in my mind.

https://youtu.be/IyJOe9Cgly8

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes he did and the whole Palace squad knew it was the coach driver and Holloway used it to his advantage. The Palace club went down in mind as they allowed us to be crucified by the media without trying to put the record straight. Scum from top to bottom that club in my mind.
Grubby little club, built on a house of cards.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He did. I quite liked him up to that point, having read his autobiography, but I lost respect for him after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here