Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
image.jpeg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pretty despicable by the Turks. You'd think they could put religion to one side for a minute just to acknowledge the atrocity on a human level, but no. Even that small gesture is too much for them. By boo'ing the minutes silence, they are in effect endorsing what happened on Friday.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Probably only a vocal minority disrespecting the minutes silence but is anyone looking forward to Turkey (77+ million population) joining the EU ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why try to have a minutes silence in a predominantly muslim country who are knoiwn to be rasict a.......s.

But it's not Muslims it's terrorists.... Mmmm

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
But it's not Muslims it's terrorists.... Mmmm

Basically terrorists who are in the main muslims and Turkish fans are reknowned for being rasict against any nation other than themselves. and even them at times. I wouldnt expect you to recognise that as I would imagine you have trouble recognising your own nose.if it could cause an argument.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Incredible - some people judging an entire nation by the actions of their football fans. I suppose we're fortunate that others didn't do that with us in the past.

Football culture in many other countries is often one that they go out of their way to intimidate, upset and offend - booing or even failing to show respect during moments of commemoration is of course deplorable, but it is also completely unsurprising within these hostile football cultures.

I personally find it almost as deplorable how people will find any excuse to condemn an entire nation of people - sign of the times I suppose.

Well they're not helping their cause are they?

Also, see post #10 (second para) - you're also tarring an entire group with the same brush.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here