Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stag do recommendations

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
So I've got to organise a stag do for the bank holiday weekend at the end of April / start of May, and I'm at a bit of a loss.

There's going to be about 15 of us so somewhere where everything is in close vicinity (walking distance?) would be ideal. I can only imagine the shambles of trying to organise mass transport.

NSC is usually good for this sort of stuff. Help me out? ???

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Best stags I've been on have been the ones with simplest plans, and not required a great deal of travelling from where most people live. Just go out, keep a regular kitty going and get pissed. Everyone will be happy.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I was best man and did the monopoly board around London. 3 days start around 11am Friday, finish back near Covent garden on first two nights around 9pm. Beer at every stop on the board, by the time you get back to Covent garden at 9pm you are ready for the evening session! Hardest part was getting everyone up on Saturday and Sunday morning cause if you don't stick to the route and itinerary you won't get it finished. Sunday night in Mayfair you are pretty shagged to be honest!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was Best Man for my mate last May. If you want everything in close vicinity you can't go far wrong with Prague. Cheap as chips as well.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I was on a cracking Stag back in the summer, we went to Cologne(Köln). Really cool city, cheap quick flights from Gatwick too. Accommodation, flights, Bundesliga ticket, brewery tour plus groom contribution set us back about £150pp for 2nights. Superb.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Had a great time in newquay (guy wasn't allowed to leave the country)

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
I can thoroughly recommend a few pints at The Cricketers , a stroll up to the Goldstone , watch the match then a couple more in The Hove Park and then off for an evening at the dogs .

3 of the best off the top of my head

Edinburgh - friendly woman in the clubs, plenty of late bars, good grub. The lads went paint balling on the Saturday, but me and my made swerved that as it was Hearts v Hibs that day.

Prague - 15 years ago, lovely city great beer and we saw Sparta win 6-0 (vBrno) a couple of the lads were proper deviants so it was out of one sex show into another.

Düsseldorf - by then we were all in our 40s so it was strictly drinking in the old town for 3 days solid, friendly locals, great beer, good company. -recommended

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here