Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half Season Tickets now on sale

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Will you be buying one?

Interesting reference to another "mates for a tenner" deal for the Sheff Wed :)lolol:) game in March.

PG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...lf-season-tickets-on-sale-window-2804249.aspx

Half-season tickets are now on sale to Seagulls Priority Bronze and Young Seagulls Plus members and go on general sale from 19 November, priced from just £265 for adults and £80 for under 18s.

The half-season ticket includes a guaranteed seat for every Championship match from Wolverhampton Wanderers onwards and those that opt to buy early may spread payments across four months from December to March, using the club's interest-free direct debit scheme.

Those opting to pay by direct debit will also automatically be renewed as 2016/17 season-ticket holders; upfront payers will also have the first option of renewal on their seat for the 2016/17 season.

The half-season ticket includes matches against Leeds United, Reading, Fulham, Queens Park Rangers and Derby County. They are available online at www.seagullstickets.com, by calling the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901 and in person at the club’s ticket office, located at the Amex Stadium.

Prices from:
Adults: £265
Seniors: £185
Under-18s: £80*
Under-10s: £45*

Half-season ticket holders also benefit from first priority on home cup games and ALL away matches, although some matches may also be subject to loyalty points.

On top of these great prices, half-season ticket holders will also be entitled to claim up to two additional £10 tickets for the Albion v Sheffield Wednesday match in March.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well, with a third of the season now gone, and Albion still joint top of the table, I think we are genuine promotion contenders, so that alone makes this deal tremendous value for money l think.

Sulcy

Sep 23, 2015
This is definitely tempting at only 20 odd quid a game.
Under 18s for only £80 seems like a great price too!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Those kids prices will be for the family stand I believe. In other areas of the ground, the U-18 price is half the adult price, so likely to be from £130ish.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Well, with a third of the season now gone, and Albion still joint top of the table, I think we are genuine promotion contenders, so that alone makes this deal tremendous value for money l think.

That and the fact it guarantees you a seat if we do go up.
How many more will be at the Wolves game vs the preceding game (Ipswich) I wonder ???

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
That and the fact it guarantees you a seat if we do go up.
How many more will be at the Wolves game vs the preceding game (Ipswich) I wonder ???

That will depend on hangovers and new years day transport along with the lure of the game being televised

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
It's definitely Sunday service on the buses and early kick off after new years eve shenanigans I figured could put some off

Just checked again. It's 3pm kick off. My mistake

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Glad these are finally on sale. I'm hoping we can claw back some of the 3000 STH's that we lost in the summer. Some cracking games in the second half of the season too.

Jan 30, 2008
Glad these are finally on sale. I'm hoping we can claw back some of the 3000 STH's that we lost in the summer. Some cracking games in the second half of the season too.
I DOUBT IT, it's still an amount of money to lay out before Christmas , IT'S GOT TO BE LOWER MATCH DAY PRICES I'M AFRAID
regards
DR

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
First game is Jan 1st so 11 games = from £24 a game. It also means missing the next 4 home games unless you buy full price. Very tempting though.

Sulcy

Sep 23, 2015
Those kids prices will be for the family stand I believe. In other areas of the ground, the U-18 price is half the adult price, so likely to be from £130ish.

Ah right, that explains it! Still not too bad though. Might need to try and coerce the younger brother to go for one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here