Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jeremy Corbyn is a 'f***ing disgrace'

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Good to see that the Corbyn era of frank and robust debate continues.

One of Jeremy Corbyn’s shadow ministers has branded their leader a “f***ing disgrace” after he attended an acrimonious meeting with Labour MPs.

“He doesn’t answer anything. He got roasted, he’s a f****** disgrace,” the MP said, according to both the Daily Mirror and The Sun newspapers.

The BBC reports another anonymous MP as saying the Labour leader was “aggressively heckled” during the meeting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ng-disgrace-after-angry-meeting-a6737306.html

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, yes he is what he has been labelled, playing fast and loose with UK security policy.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

One of Jeremy Corbyn’s shadow ministers has branded their leader a “f***ing disgrace” after he attended an acrimonious meeting with Labour MPs.

“He doesn’t answer anything. He got roasted, he’s a f****** disgrace,” the MP said, according to both the Daily Mirror and The Sun newspapers.

The BBC reports another anonymous MP as saying the Labour leader was “aggressively heckled” during the meeting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ng-disgrace-after-angry-meeting-a6737306.html

Another Corbyn thread Bozza? Haven't had nearly enough of those :)

FWIW though, while I admire the bloke sticking to his priciples - and FAR too many MPs do not - he would be a disaster at running the country. I say that as much more of a left-leaner than you.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

Bore off ffs

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was all for Corbyn giving New Labour a kick up the arse but, I now concede, he seems to want to run the country like a sixth form art student debating club.

Integrity politics is all well and good, as are principles but, when you have a rabid dog loose in your chicken coop you need a shotgun and a steady hand. Not a social worker and a copy of the little red book.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm sure I'd read a Bozza post stating that he finds political based threads boring and predictable.

The times are a changin.

Times are not necessarily changin'. There are more ways than one of interpreting the word "predictable" - clickbait is predictable, but also good :wink:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm sure I'd read a Bozza post stating that he finds political based threads boring and predictable.

The times are a changin.

I'm not sure I did say that, but if it was a late evening post anything is possible.

I certainly find the migrant/Muslim threads boring and rarely open them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm not sure I did say that, but if it was a late evening post anything is possible.

I certainly find the migrant/Muslim threads boring and rarely open them.

The French ones are tedious and boring as well. In fact you could merge them with the immigration ones as it's the same people and the same arguments in both now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
FWIW though, while I admire the bloke sticking to his priciples - and FAR too many MPs do not - he would be a disaster at running the country. I say that as much more of a left-leaner than you.

I suspect you're not that much further left than me really. Regardless, I agree on the "disaster" bit. I just don't see how he could ever be PM.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The Corbyn threads seemed to be first started by his supporters, now a few are miffed by new ones that are started by those who realised ages ago that he was a can short of a party pack

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
catching up on the news a while ago and I keep coming across stories regarding the hashtag jihadijez

seems to have made a lot of people very angry,petitions,threats to ofcom and the like.

when did this become a thing?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here