Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
...exactly what we need this.

drum-light-1.jpg

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Did you not read the post ? They were all holding their phones up as lights. Who would have been able to take the pics ? Duuuuhhh.

Oooh get her! Fvck me mate, someone pissed on your strawberries today. So nobody in the ground would take a picture of something like that then???

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Oooh get her! Fvck me mate, someone pissed on your strawberries today. So nobody in the ground would take a picture of something like that then???

Yep, big whooooossshhhh. Nice one.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Watford fans did it during daylight at their recent match with West Ham and it looked about the same. The West Ham fans, btw, chanted 'That is embarrassing.'

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Watford fans did it during daylight at their recent match with West Ham and it looked about the same. The West Ham fans, btw, chanted 'That is embarrassing.'

Oh dear, such low tolerance to self-esteem. So we can expect to see that at Upton Park very soon then...?

SAC

May 21, 2014

Can't remember if it was against West Ham but it certainly looked embarrassing when shown on MOTD.

Still, each to their own.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Reminded me of my young days at the Goldstone and evening games where you would see the constant flicker of matches as people lit their fags.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton

Watch it mate!
Comments like that will get some tricky cvnt pointing out that if you had read the opening post 'properly' you should know nobody could take pics because the lights were on the phones!!!!
I think I got "duurrr" or something equally pathetic as a response to asking about pics!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here