Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simone Benedetti - Centre Back

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We don't need another centre back do we?

4 is usually the minimum, we have 3, plus Greer fit or not is coming to the end.

Sometimes you have to take the right players if they become available.

Saying that I have no idea if this gonna happen or if we are even interested in him.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
4 is usually the minimum, we have 3, plus Greer fit or not is coming to the end.

Sometimes you have to take the right players if they become available.

Saying that I have no idea if this gonna happen or if we are even interested in him.
Is that we have 3 +Greer

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We have 4 first teamers plus some young promising players....... that's enough CB's for me unless we are giving up on Greer which I could see happening actually soon (a fan previously but) IF a big talent was available and amenable

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We have 4 first teamers plus some young promising players....... that's enough CB's for me unless we are giving up on Greer which I could see happening actually soon (a fan previously but) IF a big talent was available and amenable

I always chuckle (yes I really do) when I see these type of posts..............''why we linked with this bloke, we got plenty of midfielders etc etc''

Yes, we have, but you could clearly see against Preston that when our best two are out there's not much in the wings. We may have the bodies, but do we have the quality?

As for CB, same again, Greer is getting on a bit, Uwe is nearly 30, and Rea not ready or proven yet. Goldson? Potential and could be great, but thats just guess work at the moment.

Also like I posted previously, sometimes who you want just isn't available, so when they are, even if its 6 months earlier than you would have liked, you have to get in the mix to get him.

Last edited:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Looks like he has bounced around a lot in Italy, despite being young still...but that seems to be the norm over there anyway tbh.
Having played every level up to U20's for the Azzurri it may be worth bringing him in IMO. As Bladders said, Greer is getting his zimmer frame warmed up, & there isn't an awful lot of depth back there (if we are honest) should injuries happen.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Maybe we're not interested at all but the club/agents have linked us to squeeze a few more quid out of the Birmingham?
Unsure there's a lot of point signing a 6th choice CB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here