Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Rocks For Paris

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
As avid rock fans myself and Scunner have been profoundly affected by the events in Paris. The fans that attended the Eagles Of The Death Metal concert at the Le Bataclan had a right to do so in safety and this was tragically ignored by an evil force that wishes to disrupt the values of Rock fans everywhere. If Rock is a religion then we are disciples and we want to demonstrate our support for the people of Paris and the fans that attended the gig by creating an event where the Rock fans of Sussex can come together. As soon as we know how we can raise money we will announce this, but in any event, we should show spiritual solidarity with our French cousins and this can be done by the event and with subsequent social media postings. Vive La France, Viva Rock and Roll...

We have announced the main event will be taking place at Sussex’s spiritual home of rock The Carlisle, Hastings on Friday 27th November, but want this to be a Sussex wide event about which we have plans to be announced soon. All details can be found at the FB link below.

https://www.facebook.com/sussexrocksforparis/

sussex rocks.jpg

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
I haven't joined in with what I am sure is a Hawks vs Doves slanging match on the Paris thread for that reason. Burrishgull came up with this idea to do something and show solidarity with the Rock fans of Paris spiritually, please get behind this NSC and we hope to see you at the Carlisle. We were on Radio Sussex this morning and it will be repeated though the day. The aim is to get all covers bands in Sussex playing Rocking in the Free World at 9:20pm simultaneously, get the word out...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Positive move, well done Burrish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here