Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vandalism, Preston Rockery

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Popped into work this morning and was greeted with this https://www.facebook.com/PrestonRockGarden/

My team of volunteers and other unpaid workers have worked bloody hard to get this garden looking good, only for some pissed up shits to think they can do what they want.

The garden is well lit at night, on the A23 and usually has a lot of people either in the garden or walking past.

It's been reported to the old bill but if anyone on here saw anything between friday 13th pm and this morning, can you pm me or post on here and i'll forward the info on.

Cheers guys

PS, Jack Straw....Your Toona sinensis is bolloxed beyond repair :annoyed: Sorry mate.

Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This is the sort of thread where the c word should not be censored. I hope whoever did that get a kicking.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unfotunately a sign of the times. I took my little dog out for his last walk a couple of says ago and a group of 3 lads probably 16 or 17 years old came down the road and Mr Big Man said lets play football with the dog. Until I said you kick him and I will kick you around HH wife said I was wrong as if they had all turned I would have been in trouble. She is of course correct but I was so incensed.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
image.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I realise that people with very small penises that don't work very well probably get very angry at times, but that's no excuse for this sort of behaviour!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
In all seriousness, it's pathetic. I volunteered for you there once a few years ago and saw the work that goes in to the place. Sorry to hear this mate.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And you'd be most welcome back anytime if you get a few spare hours

Love to, I'v moved out of town now but I spend a fair bit of time in Brighton so I'll pop along next time I'm down. I'll bring a thermos!

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Disgusting mindless morons, probably drunk Kids...However needs to be put in perspective.Can be put right with hard work in few hours work from your superb Volunteers....What has happened in France where total moronic fanatics have been at work, I`m sure you will agree rather makes your problems insignificant.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Unfotunately a sign of the times. I took my little dog out for his last walk a couple of says ago and a group of 3 lads probably 16 or 17 years old came down the road and Mr Big Man said lets play football with the dog. Until I said you kick him and I will kick you around HH wife said I was wrong as if they had all turned I would have been in trouble. She is of course correct but I was so incensed.

What is it with the elderly that they think this never used to happen. It's not a sign of the times, it's a sign of all times. Sometimes people act like tossers and hard working dedicated people like Jez and his volunteers get shat on, but it's nothing new. Wankers, sadly are timeless.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sorry to hear this hope they get caught, shame one of them didn't fall in the pond with the bench on top of them.

One of my favourite places in Brighton, shame some idiots are trying to ruin it.
Time for a spiked fence?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So sorry to read this Jevs. I hope you can put the damage right with help. I also hope the police catch the culprits and make them do gardening for their community service.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here