Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend in Barcelona O/T

scooter1

How soon is now?
I'm visiting Batcelona for a weekend soon, staying in the Sant Marti area. Can the good people of NSC suggest good places to go, eat and also a cheapish way to get from the airport as it doesn't look like it has a Metro station. Thanks in advance for suggestions

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm visiting Batcelona for a weekend soon, staying in the Sant Marti area. Can the good people of NSC suggest good places to go, eat and also a cheapish way to get from the airport as it doesn't look like it has a Metro station. Thanks in advance for suggestions

Airport Bus - drops you right in the centre.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Haven't been for years, but quickly looked on the map. Buses drop right in the centre Plaça de Catalunya. You can then jump on the metro.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We got a taxi, 35 euros or so, not too bad but hassle free.

If you like steak I'd recommend Buenos Aires Grill Restaurant http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restau...res_Grill_Restaurant-Barcelona_Catalonia.html stunning food, fantastic service and very friendly staff. We got starters, fantastic mains and 2 bottles of wine for about £50, they also gave us a free desert to share as it was my other half a birthday.

Last edited:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

If near the Bathi Gothic ( near the cathedral but not the incomplete Gaudi one ) try to find the 'Cafe Academie' which was a wonderful restaurant when we visited and near a metro station.

Lucky man, it is a fantastic city so much to see but be careful in 'Las Ramblas' as your wallet may be under threat !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here