Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joao Teixeira

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I guess if he joined Bolton he'd be able to stay at home. That's about the only advantage they have, and I'm not even sure that's a great one.

If you compare squads then he will find less competition at Bolton. He'd be a guaranteed starter there but here he would have to fight for a place.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Klopp seems not to like letting the youngsters go out on loan, that could be a problem, plus he has showed well when he has been on the pitch there.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It seems that he's unlikely to break into the Liverpool squad regularly, so I suppose that at the age of 23 he needs to be realistic about furthering his career elsewhere, which will probably determine his choice to an extent. There are a number of pros about going back to Brighton: familiar team mates and manager; playing in front of 20K+ every other week; involvement in a promotion chase and potential to be in a PL squad with us next season. However, let's not get too excited; this has to be weighed up against the pros of playing at Bolton: it's close to Liverpool. Any others?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Cannot see Tex going anywhere. He has played first team football at Liverpool and has impressed. He has a chance to play in the cup games and he may be needed if Liverpool have a run of injuries.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
It seems that he's unlikely to break into the Liverpool squad regularly, so I suppose that at the age of 23 he needs to be realistic about furthering his career elsewhere, which will probably determine his choice to an extent. There are a number of pros about going back to Brighton: familiar team mates and manager; playing in front of 20K+ every other week; involvement in a promotion chase and potential to be in a PL squad with us next season. However, let's not get too excited; this has to be weighed up against the pros of playing at Bolton: it's close to Liverpool. Any others?

No!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here