Jason Cummings - New striker?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Would be good to sign him as a prospect (he's only 20) alongside the big marquee signing, then loan him out to Rotherham for the rest of the season or something.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Strange I cannot find any mention of Joao Teixeira coming back on loan, it's in todays Sun, if that means anything.
Whilst Cummings is wanted by Udders, make of that what you will but I'd love Tex back.

Last edited:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I suppose Bolton means he won't have to move home. I wouldn't read too much into him not coming back (wishful thinking) we are a different proposition now but then we don't have the Liverpool connection we had with Sami, Hmmmmm.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wasnt it said on here that he had said he wouldnt come back and Bolton were interested in him.

Who said that and what was the source? Can you find that quote?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This fella looks incredibly left footed... Looks good though.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The only thing I can recall seeing was tex saying he wanted to try to break into the first team at Liverpool. Maybe the change of manage has made that harder. I don't think he ever said he wouldn't come back

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Strange I cannot find any mention of Joao Teixeira coming back on loan, it's in todays Sun, if that means anything.
Whilst Cummings is wanted by Udders, make of that what you will but I'd love Tex back.

There's probably no mention because it's The Sun that reported it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
No idea where the rumour comes from but potentially a good addition although both him and the Ecuadorian are on the small side for the hurly-burly of the Championship

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No the search facility doesnt work properly but I am reasonably certain it was said by somebody in a thread on here.

I'm reasonably certain it wasn't. Why would Tex say he didn't want to come back here - why would he need to publicly say it? Also, I'm sure he enjoyed his time here...?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
From the post I assumed he didnt enjoy his loan but I may have misread it and also it may have been in a paper not on here. I have been known to get mixed up:smile:

I know - hence I questioned it. I certainly haven't heard any quote from Tex saying he wouldn't come back....

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
I know - hence I questioned it. I certainly haven't heard any quote from Tex saying he wouldn't come back....

I heard from a good source that he didn't enjoy his time here. Same source also said that the most likely place he'll end up now is Fulham.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I thought I'd have a look to see what people thought about this lad from Hibs, but instead I seem to have wandered on to a Tex thread...................................

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here