Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dry for england under 21s

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Not the weather, no guarantees of that but no alcohol available on the concourses on Monday night

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why on earth is that?

I'm going. My son's school got free tickets and he's got one of them, We were told to drop and pick up from The Amex so me and another couple of dads got tickets in the North.

We've got to get them home afterwards so had no plans to get smashed but a pint or two before the game would have been nice! Is the club missing out on revenue here or have Sodexo decided not to bother on the basis that there are more kids going than adults?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm sure I had a beer at the England v Austria U21 match at the AMEX.

That was a proper kick off time for an evening game as well, not early like this match.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Why on earth is that?

I'm going. My son's school got free tickets and he's got one of them, We were told to drop and pick up from The Amex so me and another couple of dads got tickets in the North.

We've got to get them home afterwards so had no plans to get smashed but a pint or two before the game would have been nice! Is the club missing out on revenue here or have Sodexo decided not to bother on the basis that there are more kids going than adults?

I'm sure Sodexo have no say in the matter. they are employed by the club as their catering supplier, and as such are obliged to cater for every game that the club requires.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here