Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three threads on possible strikers by same poster,

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will not believe that the club I have supported for decades is about to splash that sort of cash until it happens.

In fact I don't think that any of these high profile and expensive players being touted will end up playing for us :down:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We were always going to "go for it" this season. Nailed on for promotion if we sign a striker of this quality.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I will not believe that the club I have supported for decades is about to splash that sort of cash until it happens.

In fact I don't think that any of these high profile and expensive players being touted will end up playing for us :down:
You know the Albion will end up with the race horse Vicente.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You know the Albion will end up with the race horse Vicente.

Is this horse a once bright shining star in his twilight years and a bit injury prone but still capable of mesmerising?

That's more like it

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is this horse a once bright shining star in his twilight years and a bit injury prone but still capable of mesmerising?

That's more like it

Nope although it is a 6 year old gelding, so is unlikely to feature on the front pages of the tabloids.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Ah. But that was a poll. Not going to happen. But [MENTION=23066]gulls[/MENTION]worth and said 'same poster' might be on to something. Baldock's injured. We're short on both quality and quantity up-front anyway, especially when compared to goalkeeper, defence and midfield. My money would be on a South American, not necessarily the Ecudorian.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

That is my view and that we shall sign a run of the mill proven goal scorer at this level. If we get promoted we may then splash the cash.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Feels like clickbait to me. Although NSC is not normally short of a post or two.

So maybe Bozza was a bit bored and fancied playing a little game with everyone.

Either way I quite like it. Enjoy a bit of wild speculation.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Either way I quite like it. Enjoy a bit of wild speculation.
Deffo.

Anything has got to be better than setting your sights on a player that's run of the mill.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Surely you trust Bozza? Speculating about possible Albion news is very different from playing games with the good people of NSC and making stuff up or posting something from a source which you know is unreliable.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Surely you trust Bozza? Speculating about possible Albion news is very different from playing games with the good people of NSC and making stuff up or posting something from a source which you know is unreliable.
Well, do you believe him? Murray was a poll so there in no substance in that rumour. The ecudorian is an amazing deal if it completes. Wilson, not sure but possible. I think two of his posts are speculation & one is a possibility or even a probability if it is not a wind up. And for good measure I don't think Bozza is behind the wind up.

I also don't think Bozza is mad or drunk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here