Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] James Wilson [signs on loan until the end of the season]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've seen a few articles linking Wolves with Man Utd's young striker James Wilson:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/14/wolve...nchester-united-forward-james-wilson-5501711/

If Baldock is going to be out for a while, as is rumoured, then he would be a decent loan replacement to see us through to January.

I'm not sure how much of a link we have with United, but time down here didn't seem to do Lingard's development any harm.

theboybilly

Everything about Wilson seems to me to be a better fit for us than Wolves. He would most certainly get the minutes on the pitch and I think Albion's whole set-up and ethos is superior to that at Molineux at the moment. I reckon James Wilson would thrive here

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I've seen a few articles linking Wolves with Man Utd's young striker James Wilson:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/14/wolve...nchester-united-forward-james-wilson-5501711/

If Baldock is going to be out for a while, as is rumoured, then he would be a decent loan replacement to see us through to January.

I'm not sure how much of a link we have with United, but time down here didn't seem to do Lingard's development any harm.

You said you were out with [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] last night. Am I putting 2 and 2 together and making 5?

PG

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The key thing is, as ever, Van Gaal has said he won't be loaned out until January. If Baldock is out for a fair length of time we need a striker now.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Talking of strikers I see how Lee Barnard has fallen came on as a sub for Crawley today.

What, from the heights of being a fringe player at Southampton in League One to playing at Crawley in League Two?

A mighty fall indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here