Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Children in need vs. boring England friendly

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've sent my money to England in need this year. The kids can wait.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
is there any less funny and pointless man on tv than harry hill.

image.jpg

q.e.d.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think the whole show is poor this year not cos of Wogan but the content of the show. Think the best so far has been Rod Stewart. You may ask why I am watching its cos she that has to be obeyed want to watch it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Harry Hill bit was like something a group of drunk students might have come up with, but they would have done it better. Utter w**k.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I managed to find time to go see Spectre with Mrs V so dodged a couple of bullets tonight. Had to sit through a bit of Dermot O'Dreary and realised how sleep inducing he is, it's like he has been grown in a vat, there could be a whole army of Dermots all bobbing in their tanks hooked up and downloading electronic versions of Readers Digest and Womens Weekly via umbilicals waiting to hatch. You have been warned.

There was a low-key documentary about a vicar in the Falkland Islands, followed by Michael Portillo on trains in Greece. BBC2. Not great TV, but nothing to cringe at. And then the News got interesting.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There was a low-key documentary about a vicar in the Falkland Islands, followed by Michael Portillo on trains in Greece. BBC2. Not great TV, but nothing to cringe at. And then the News got interesting.

Two very good programs, Portillo is really very good when out on the trains and the Island Parish series is also very interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here