Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Love -Forever Changes?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you have this album in your collection? Have you even heard of it?

One of the all time greatest ever albums from the Summer of Love (1967)

Still sounds amazing, happy, dark, paranoid and mariachi to boot! Needs to be played LOUD

http://youtu.be/Q1L11Y0I5E0

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Do you have this album in your collection? Have you even heard of it?

One of the all time greatest ever albums from the Summer of Love (1967)

Still sounds amazing, happy, dark, paranoid and mariachi to boot! Needs to be played LOUD

http://youtu.be/Q1L11Y0I5E0

Oozes class, remember buying it around 1970. I introduced this album to more people over the years than any other album

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
A classic. Yet to snag it on vinyl but think I have a freebie CD of it from the Sunday Times a few years back when they somehow managed to get some classic rock albums to give away. Seem to recall The Doors were included ...

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Yes. On record. In the loft.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A classic. Yet to snag it on vinyl but think I have a freebie CD of it from the Sunday Times a few years back when they somehow managed to get some classic rock albums to give away. Seem to recall The Doors were included ...

There is also a DVD from a 2003 Forever Changes concert that is well worth having for anyone who loves this album. Lee was in fine form on it. Can't get the Amazon Link to work though

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Had it on vinyl now have it on CO. In the top 10 of all time for me. Was great to see Arthur performing the album a few years ago in Brighton great shame he's no longer around

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Too 'Mojo' cover story for my tastes. Great music though, but way too critically acclaimed for it's own good.

I saw Arthur Lee live in Newcastle around 2004, interesting and memorable. I guess for those who love the man and his music, magical.

Personally give me a Cressida or a Gravy Train or from the states a Zerfas, Granicus or Josefus and especially a Dryewater any day over the muso roll neckers' safety net of bands akin to Love.

Sorry, just the way I feel.

Kosh

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Personally give me a Cressida or a Gravy Train or from the states a Zerfas, Granicus or Josefus and especially a Dryewater any day over the muso roll neckers' safety net of bands akin to Love.
Hello....? Greetings from Earth....................

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
One of my fav albums of all-time.

I had the huge pleasure of seeing Arthur Lee and Love play live 3 times, plus chatting to him once.

The guy oozes charisma

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here