Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I leave the house about 40 minutes after getting up, having made and eaten breakfast, made sandwiches for lunch, ironed a shirt, shaved and showered. However, the time between the alarm going off for the first time and getting out of bed is getting longer. Currently up to 36 minutes (snooze in 9 minute intervals).

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Depends from job to job. Currently working in ukfield, so up at 6:00 and leave at 6:30. Start at 7:30

Last job was around the corner so up at 7.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Increasingly long. Breakfast, interrupted by a shit after first cup of tea. Breakfast. Another shit (I have diverticulosis, bloody fhucking colon!). Consider another shit, then have a shower, Another cup of tea, downing two indomethacin, two glucosamine and chondroitin, and two eveining primrose oil. Do I need another shit? If so, then its back in the shower (my hygeine is fhucking Japanese). Then its 'where the f**** are my keys, iPod, wallet, train pass?'. Lights off. Ready to cycle to Fav station. It used to take me 50 minutes. Now its an hour and a half. This week, I thought 'f uck it, I'm working from home'. Hence the tsunami of NSC posts.... :ffsparr:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
20-25 mins. Alarm, get up, wash, shave, dress, take multiple supplements, grab bag and rail pass, 7 min walk to station, on train within 30 mins ish. Shower later at work after going to gym.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
65 minutes. I aim for an hour but typically overshoot.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
About an hour but that's because I get up early and deliberately take my time. I learned a long time ago that it is good for the soul to give oneself plenty of time in the morning. It makes for a much more relaxed day ahead.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
An hour. Alarm at 5:40, shit, shower, shave (ideally in that order), clothes on, walk the dogs, feed the dogs, breakfast whilst checking into NSC, kiss the wife, into the car

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
on an early shift, 15-20 mins. shit/shower and away. Cup of tea when I get to work and toast about 9.
Lates/nights/days off it varies.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Increasingly long. Breakfast, interrupted by a shit after first cup of tea. Breakfast. Another shit (I have diverticulosis, bloody fhucking colon!). Consider another shit, then have a shower, Another cup of tea, downing two indomethacin, two glucosamine and chondroitin, and two eveining primrose oil. Do I need another shit? If so, then its back in the shower (my hygeine is fhucking Japanese). Then its 'where the f**** are my keys, iPod, wallet, train pass?'. Lights off. Ready to cycle to Fav station. It used to take me 50 minutes. Now its an hour and a half. This week, I thought 'f uck it, I'm working from home'. Hence the tsunami of NSC posts.... :ffsparr:

Cycling? With that arse? :eek:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here