Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Shaving starter kit for £1 (One Pound)

NSC Offers

Nov 6, 2015
Try a better way to shave for just £1 for a 3 blade razor (or just £3 for a 5 blade razor) with Shavekit.

Shavekit have worked with manufacturers to create razors that perform better than brand name razors. They deliver a better shave, for less.

Shavekit.jpg

Try Shavekit today for as little as £1.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Call that a shaving starter kit? This is a shaving starter kit!

253_f.jpg

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Far too many clones around, not surprised they are flogging razors for a quid.
Every other bloke has a beard these days, Gillette must be losing a fortune.

Someone in Newhaven told me Poundsavers are knocking out dildos for a quid. MIght be useful for those who like beards downstairs rather than up top.

NSC Offers

Nov 6, 2015
A few people have taken this up recently - any reviews - good, bad or indifferent?

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
You can buy a pack of 10 double edged razor blades for about £3.50, maybe less. Each one would give you 2 or 3 shaves. I do not understand why more people don't use these.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You can buy a pack of 10 double edged razor blades for about £3.50, maybe less. Each one would give you 2 or 3 shaves. I do not understand why more people don't use these.

Cos they chop lumps out of your face when compared to the modern stuff?

To be fair both Gillette and Wilkinson Sword have been taking the pxxs for years. There are a number of companies offering far better value than the big two, although it usually means taking out a monthly standing order contract for a pre arranged quantity of blades which is a bit of a pain. King of Shaves, and Cornerstone are two that spring to mind. I have also heard that Lidl/Aldi are offering a quality German alternative at a good price too.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Cos they chop lumps out of your face when compared to the modern stuff?

To be fair both Gillette and Wilkinson Sword have been taking the pxxs for years. There are a number of companies offering far better value than the big two, although it usually means taking out a monthly standing order contract for a pre arranged quantity of blades which is a bit of a pain. King of Shaves, and Cornerstone are two that spring to mind. I have also heard that Lidl/Aldi are offering a quality German alternative at a good price too.

Switched from Gillette to King of Shaves products and Cornerstone blades recently and am impressed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here