Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Australia v New Zealand 2nd Test Match 13-17 Nov, Perth

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Good for Root. Warner and Kawaja have stopped Smith getting to the crease to get back to number 1.
I would be pretty depressed to be a kiwi downunder at the moment. Good bowling attack on paper. The RWC must seem a long time ago.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
891 De Villiers
890 Smiffy
886 Roooooooot

Before I get shown the error of my post. The Warner moving up was on 847.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
As you say 523 in three innings* at a series average of 261.5 at the moment. The pantomime villain has certainly proved himself since his exile. At the WACA too. Shame it's being dropped from the Test circuit.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
At the WACA too. Shame it's being dropped from the Test circuit.

I didn't know that. Why? It's a good ground for results - England will be pleased: they look terrified when they play there

Warner may be a grade 1 tosser but he's a top batsman and it's a bit worrying that Khawaja is turning out to the batsman that many people predicted (after a stuttering start to his test career). That's not a good batting line-up to face in the next Ashes

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I thought they were just moving from the WACA to the new ground they are building.

They are planning to have the Perth(future sonsor's name)Stadium as the Perth Test venue. This Test will be the last unless they are persuaded to change their plan. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here