Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England U21 at the AMEX next Monday night

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Appears to be nearly sold out which surprised me given the early kick off. Do you think they will now open the East or West Upper? Or has that ship sailed?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Think it's a very clever KO time that might have aided sales. Lots of schools and groups going I'd imagine, especially with the superb kids and group booking discounts.

I'm taking a bus full of people over straight from work - affordable price for all and we should all be home in Hastings by 10pm even after the last drop off.
We're all really looking forward to this one. Still only West stand lower open when I got our tickets on Monday btw.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'd completely forgotten about this. It's sold out now so just have to hope they open another stand

EDIT. It's not sold out - they're just not available from the Albion website but I logged in on the England one and got in

Last edited:

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
this will be my first England game. i am so excited, i know its the u21's but still. i can not wait to sing the national anthem.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Ha. Got through to buy tickets and the site crashed as I was confirming details. It's now offline for maintenance. D'oh

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I would have loved to have gone but the KO time is too early as finish work at 6pm that day.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
this will be my first England game. i am so excited, i know its the u21's but still. i can not wait to sing the national anthem.

I've never been to an England game either, bar a few schoolboy internationals at the old Wembley when a schoolboy myself.

I'm really looking forward to the game too, but I won't be joining in with the imploring God to save a parasite bit though.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I've never been to an England game either, bar a few schoolboy internationals at the old Wembley when a schoolboy myself.

I'm really looking forward to the game too, but I won't be joining in with the imploring God to save a parasite bit though.

Yup. What does she need to be saved from? Sycophants singing? The dirge that is the anthem? Duty? Something else?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Appears to be nearly sold out which surprised me given the early kick off. Do you think they will now open the East or West Upper? Or has that ship sailed?

I tried yesterday. Most of the lower stands appear to be sold out, with one last block that had just been opened up.
Should be a good atmosphere. Hope Solly plays, runs them ragged and gets a goal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here