Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russian Dopes and their Doping..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This gets better and better, after being caught effectively with a smoking gun, their trousers round their ankles and nuts deep in the secretary, the Russians are finally prepared to admit "some things " !!!!!

Fortunately they have decided NOT to boycott the Rio Olympics if they are suspended ! so how does that work ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/34801325

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Fortunately they have decided NOT to boycott the Rio Olympics if they are suspended ! so how does that work ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/34801325

It is the track and field team that might be suspended but they are saying even if that is the case they will still participate in other sports ( where they haven't been caught cheating yet )

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It is the track and field team that might be suspended but they are saying even if that is the case they will still participate in other sports ( where they haven't been caught cheating yet )

Thank you for clearing that up. However, If I was a Russian weightlifter I wouldn't be sleeping to well in the run up to Rio.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Thank you for clearing that up. However, If I was a Russian weightlifter I wouldn't be sleeping to well in the run up to Rio.

too many steroids?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
However, If I was a Russian weightlifter I wouldn't be sleeping to well in the run up to Rio.

Rio knows all about dodging drugs tests too although being ploughed into by a disturbed Russian weightlifter is a truly eye-watering punishment.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
There will be a cover up of epic proportions.
The Russians will open a shiny new lab (without stating that it might not be where all samples are tested) and all their athletes will be issued with drug passports which may or may not reflect an accurate record of their testing regime. A few lab techs will be prosecuted and some ageing athletes will retire with suitably high profile publicity.

The IAAF and the IOC will be all over this as sufficient proof of their bona fides.
The Russians will be welcomed back into the fold and the heads of international athletics who escaped direct implication by the simple expedient of not being the top honcho when it kicked off will continue to prosper in office.

Just like football innit :grin:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Frankly I am a bit surprised that Putin hasn't blamed this all on the bias of the US, and vowed to defy all the running dog lackies of imperilaism, etc. This must mean they expect to be caught with their nuts, if not exactly imbedded in the secretary, swingly sadly near her butt hole, like a pair of Malteezers next to a Hula Hoop. Bring it on!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
What odds the restructuring of international athletics in the wake of this scandal ends in WADA being sidelined

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here