Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rob Townsend

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Tomorrow is Friday, and the day that Rob Townsend writes his weekly blog in the Argus.

Rob of course is an erstwhile Albion secretary during the Withdean years, (if only briefly), and son of Sally who was assistant secretary before him, who now spends much of his time following the club's fortunes from Australia. It was Rob in fact, who sold me my Albion season ticket at the Amex, drafted in to help on the day I went to choose my seat.

Am I the only person who eagerly awaits reading his column? I have to say that I find his writing informative, interesting, and very enjoyable.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Tomorrow is Friday, and the day that Rob Townsend writes his weekly blog in the Argus.

Rob of course is an erstwhile Albion secretary during the Withdean years, (if only briefly), and son of Sally who was assistant secretary before him, who now spends much of his time following the club's fortunes from Australia. It was Rob in fact, who sold me my Albion season ticket at the Amex, drafted in to help on the day I went to choose my seat.

Am I the only person who eagerly awaits reading his column? I have to say that I find his writing informative, interesting, and very enjoyable.

Eagery awaited? Absolutely not. But interesting and enjoyable, certainly. Usually part of a good two page Argus double spread about all things Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here