Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Infraction points

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I have been given 3 infraction points for a few naughty words.

Is this a new thing

What are the do's & dont do's on this subject.

I have been on NSC for many years & have never heard of this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Been here for many years. Most people would not know about them because they 'play nicely'.

They are like points on your driving licence - get too many and they'll equate to a temporary ban. Keep on doing it and you'll get a permanent ban. After a while the ones you have will drop off your record.

In most cases, those who get points take them in good grace, apologise and/or say they understand and everyone just moves on.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Exactly everyone knows what you mean but if you use an asterisk it's ok.

What a load of b******s

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is a very select lot who get infractions

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Been here for many years. Most people would not know about them because they 'play nicely'.

They are like points on your driving licence - get too many and they'll equate to a temporary ban. Keep on doing it and you'll get a permanent ban. After a while the ones you have will drop off your record.

In most cases, those who get points take them in good grace, apologise and/or say they understand and everyone just moves on.

I have apologised for my Mistake.I now know that I can say the same thing but have to substitute the middle of the words with asterisks.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
this is why the world is full of people suffering from mental illness.
People are too scared to speak out in case they offend someone.
So what do they do,keep it bottled up until it's too late.

I'm not saying we should all be allowed to say what we want to everybody & to hell with the consequences but we should
be encouraged to express our feelings without worrying about how politically correct it is.
The world would be a much better place if we could tell people what we really felt about them rather than the insecurity
that we have now pretending to like somebody you can't stand & not knowing whether somebody who seems to like you really likes you at all.

Surely it's better to be honest with one another.
Ironically if you know that somebody doesn't like you or vice versa then you will probably have a better relationship
than putting up with one another because you have too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The world would be a much better place if we could tell people what we really felt about them rather than the insecurity
that we have now pretending to like somebody you can't stand & not knowing whether somebody who seems to like you really likes you at all.

Ironically if you know that somebody doesn't like you or vice versa then you will probably have a better relationship
My friend doesn't like you.
I don't like you either.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I'm not saying we should all be allowed to say what we want to everybody & to hell with the consequences but we should
be encouraged to express our feelings without worrying about how politically correct it is.

I can tolerate you by and large.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Rules are rules. You can say what you like about non British, non white people and have racist avatars. However, say sea fret c*** and they get straight on to you.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Say what you want to someone face to face and you could end up with a bloody nose or a black eye. If you abuse someone from a keyboard you get points. It's your choice, but don't complain when it happens.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Apologies. I missed Bozza's bit 'we all move on'. I hadn't so I'll stick my thoughts back in the cupboard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here