Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kyle Lafferty

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Has hinted he will look to leave Norwich in the Jan transfer window.

Would be a good option in my opinion. Finishes well and has proved at international level he has pedigree.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who do you think we should be going for SB.....

Messi?

Nope not him either.

I don't want anyone I've heard of, that seemed to work well in the Summer.
But considerably more importantly, I don't want anyone a certain poster has heard of either. :lolol:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Scored 11 in 30 for Palermo in Serie A and 40 in 120 for Rangers. Was Northern Ireland's leading goalscorer in their recent successful Euro 2016 campaign with 7 in 9

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not quite sure he's good enough but would certainly provide backup and I doubt there would be many players available who would be any better.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
I can't say I have a great deal of positive stuff to say about him, he left us under quite a cloud. He had everything going for him and we accepted he'd move on but the way he conducted himself was lacking. Did alright at Rangers including the infamous headbutt dive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1CCgt_Fqe4. My mate's a Norwich fan and when he joined them his opinion changed very quickly.

Doubtless a talent but a 'character'

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Set to join the champions of Europe. Terrible goal scoring record of late they can have him.

1 goal in 18 matches and 2 assists in the Championship last season and he only played a full 90 mins once. He can play on the wing but we've got a good selection of players already fighting for those positions- it's up front where we are lacking. Would rather we went after James Wilson who can't get near the first team squad at Man Utd at the moment or give Hambo and Harper a chance, at least until January where situation can be reviewed.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
1 goal in 18 matches and 2 assists in the Championship last season and he only played a full 90 mins once. He can play on the wing but we've got a good selection of players already fighting for those positions- it's up front where we are lacking. Would rather we went after James Wilson who can't get near the first team squad at Man Utd at the moment or give Hambo and Harper a chance, at least until January where situation can be reviewed.
Fully agree I've heard Hambo is a goal machine looking forward to seeing him play.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
For a short term loan - with most of his wages being paid by the parent club - might be worth a punt. Maybe,,,,Perhaps....Possibly.......

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Not a bad shout but we need someone that is premier standard. If is not good enough for Norwich then I doubt if he would be a good fit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here