Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right Honourable Corbyn

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
As he can now be called after being sworn into the Privy Council, an offocial council advising the Queen. He would likely have kissed the Queens and knelt down. Tough for him i guess

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
As he can now be called after being sworn into the Privy Council, an offocial council advising the Queen. He would likely have kissed the Queens and knelt down. Tough for him i guess

I think the correct term would be the Right Honourable Jeremy Corbyn. And he kissed the Queen's what? - or is there more than one of her now?

Dec 29, 2011
I have so much love for Jeremy Corbyn. When I read his policies I couldn't find a thing I disagreed with, but his views on separate train carriages for women is a bit dodgey.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
I have so much love for Jeremy Corbyn. When I read his policies I couldn't find a thing I disagreed with, but his views on separate train carriages for women is a bit dodgey.

Like no defence and giving back British land to Argentina kind of policies as well as becoming a republic state that sort of thing you mean?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Like no defence and giving back British land to Argentina kind of policies as well as becoming a republic state that sort of thing you mean?

Don't forget he also supports the IRA. He's probably pro-cycling-on-the-road-when-there's-a-perfectly-good-cycle-path as well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is he 7 points ahead yet?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here