Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gutter Clearing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Live in Shoreham and need the gutters clearing and will include one neighbour minimum, NB both houses have conservatories.

Anybody in the business prepared to make an offer ?

If so PM me

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Cant make an offer but would recommend investing in a Hedgehog gutter brush. It sits in your gutters and catches leaves/moss which blocks guttering and down pipes

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
You could travel first class to away games for that.

I have looked in Viz and they suggest dangling a small infant (upto the age of 4) from a fishing rod and raising it up to gutter level

Understandably this would be a long onshore rod and not a fly fishing one !

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have looked in Viz and they suggest dangling a small infant (upto the age of 4) from a fishing rod and raising it up to gutter level

Understandably this would be a long onshore rod and not a fly fishing one !

Wouldn't work if the infant is obese. Has said infant had the benefit of good parents ?

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
a good point - I guess that if the said infant is classed as obese, then I guess the use of childs garden trampoline could come into play instead

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The curse of 8ace strikes again grrrrrrrrr

Any sensible offers out there ?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Cant make an offer but would recommend investing in a Hedgehog gutter brush. It sits in your gutters and catches leaves/moss which blocks guttering and down pipes

Horrendous invention those things. Whoever thought that putting something in the gutter that traps the waste rather than letting the water flow wash it down the down pipes as intended clearly never had a roof prone to moss!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Horrendous invention those things. Whoever thought that putting something in the gutter that traps the waste rather than letting the water flow wash it down the down pipes as intended clearly never had a roof prone to moss!

both my parents and our house has a fair amount of moss [my parents have trees close by in addition]. We have both had installed and have not had an issue with blocked drains/gutters since

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here