Blatter latest ...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So even ill health won't derail him.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
So last weeks minor stress related scare has now progressed to hospitalisation. As I said then this is just Blatter's cynical ploy to claim the serious health problems card when the FBI come to indict him and seek his extradition! He will hide behind his health problems now tucked away in his swanky Swiss mansion and bulging Swiss bank accounts.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Whilst I acknowledge it'd probably happen to us all if we were corrupt and suddenly facing massive legal challenge, I certainly feel no pity, in fact, I honestly feel angry that he's claiming to be going through such a mental event, when there are hundreds of thousands who go through it through no fault of their own.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So last weeks minor stress related scare has now progressed to hospitalisation. As I said then this is just Blatter's cynical ploy to claim the serious health problems card when the FBI come to indict him and seek his extradition! He will hide behind his health problems now tucked away in his swanky Swiss mansion and bulging Swiss bank accounts.
He won't be the first - rich people are often able to buy their way out. Wasn't Ernest Saunders the first person ever to make a full recovery from alzheimers when he got out of gaol? (Forgive me if my memory is playing tricks - I make no accusation). Seem to remember the young Maxwells getting away with a lot because of 'stress' too (same caveats as with E. Saunders!)

Last edited:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Incidentally, I've heard that FIFish and Chips is no longer popular among various football confederations. I didn't get to ask many representatives, but I talked to a cleaner who quietly suggested it's so unpopular because the Blatter keeps breaking down before it gets fried.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Incidentally, I've heard that FIFish and Chips is no longer popular among various football confederations. I didn't get to ask many representatives, but I talked to a cleaner who quietly suggested it's so unpopular because the Blatter keeps breaking down before it gets fried.
:tumble:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Same old story if you have the money - works well in South Africa as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here