Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horto Magiko

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Was it just me, or did I hear something akin to the Horto Magiko chant made famous by Panathanaikos on Saturday? If so, what are our version of the lyrics, and are they the same as proposed long ago on that flyer that did the rounds? Please enlighten me; if it's being added to our repetoire of chants we'll have to go some for it to have the same impact as it does in Greece!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
image.gif

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Are you really that much of a sad prick that you are the first to respond to this thread on an idea that was only done on a forum and never happened.:ffsparr:

He is not alone, he has many other sad pricks who enjoy's this so called kind of banter on the BBS play pen.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Can anyone seriously imagine the Amex ever having enough people singing for this long?

Albion only lasts about 4-5 repeats!

Goldstone North Stand may have matched the feelings but nothing since.

albionite

May 20, 2009
They came upwith an embarrassing idea, printedflyers and tried to forceiton a crowd who can barely hold a tune with no words, let alone all that.

NSK =North Stand ****s
They did? Are you sure? Did you see one of these flyers in print?

Or you read it on here that they asked if it was an idea to do it and now you're sounding like a palace goon stating it as fact bit like shiting on the floor.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They did? Are you sure? Did you see one of these flyers in print?

Or you read it on here that they asked if it was an idea to do it and now you're sounding like a palace goon stating it as fact bit like shiting on the floor.
I was given one of those flyers ( in the Swan, I think ) - exactly as in the picture - they are not made up.

However, there is no problem with them.

Live and let live, if the flyers offended they were easily binned.

Last edited:

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Wow, some very passionate posts! My question was did anyone try to get this chant going last Saturday or did I hear something else that just put me in mind of it? I quite agree we could never get close to some of the great versions of this but was just curious as to what lyrics were being sung. Thanks to posters who found that flyer - interesting but not really US, is it?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Wow, some very passionate posts! My question was did anyone try to get this chant going last Saturday or did I hear something else that just put me in mind of it? I quite agree we could never get close to some of the great versions of this but was just curious as to what lyrics were being sung. Thanks to posters who found that flyer - interesting but not really US, is it?

Never mind about the lyrics was there any jazz hands on display .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here