Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR Away - 1140 Loyalty Points Tomorrow

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Tickets on sale tomorrow for 1140+ loyalty points, then 1050+ on Tues 17 November.
£32 for 'premium' seats and £27 'standard'.
(Apply your own comparable adjectives with knowledge of their away end!)

Derby County also on sale, £30.

Not a cheap time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I haven't been away for a couple of years now and probably only get my STH points, but I wouldn't mind going as I may be up in town for that....judging by our falling off in away support, any chance of this being POTG or ordering a ticket on the day and collecting it at the gate?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I haven't been away for a couple of years now and probably only get my STH points, but I wouldn't mind going as I may be up in town for that....judging by our falling off in away support, any chance of this being POTG or ordering a ticket on the day and collecting it at the gate?

What's the chances of someone with no points getting a ticket?

It is on TV so might not sell out.

https://www.seagullstickets.com/documents/pdf/1516/AWAY_QPR.pdf

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Tickets on sale tomorrow for 1140+ loyalty points, then 1050+ on Tues 17 November.

Not a cheap time.

Where did you see about the points/prices? Can't see anything on the site apart from the 'on sale date' which says nothing about points/prices?

Chances of it being POTG are minimal (i'd imagine). Last time we were allocated 1800 and sold out on a weeknight. We're doing far better this season, and although it's on TV i'd be very suprised if it didn't sell out.

I'll probably be wrong.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Thought we had our biggest away crowd for a long time against Reading and, before that, Fulham.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I'm guessing the premium ones are for the front row of the upper tier, as they're the only ones in the whole b*****d away end where you can see the entire effing pitch...

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I'm guessing the premium ones are for the front row of the upper tier, as they're the only ones in the whole b*****d away end where you can see the entire effing pitch...

Or potentially some of the seats in the lower tier?

With regards to earlier response, didn't realise we had both tiers, so perhaps it will be POTG. Should be selling it out though.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Will be the same as for Dirty L**ds I reckon:

https://www.lufc.talent-sport.co.uk...rolled/UserDefined.aspx?page=latestTicketNews

School End Upper Tier Gold
Adults £32.00
Junior U’18 £15.00
Young Adult 18-21 £22.00 (proof of age required at the turnstile)
Senior Citizen Over 60 £22.00

School End Upper Tier Silver
Adults £27.00
Junior U’18 £12.00
Young Adult 18-21 £18.00 (proof of age required at the turnstile)
Senior Citizen Over 60 £18.00
Kids U’8 accompanied by an Adult FREE * (prior to matchday)

School End Lower Silver
Adults £27.00
Junior U’18 £12.00
Young Adult 18-21 £18.00 (proof of age required at the turnstile)
Senior Citizen Over 60 £18.00
Kids U’8 accompanied by an Adult FREE * (prior to matchday)

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
R

Not a cheap time.

You do realise that if we get promoted , these will be cheap times ???

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield

Not a cheap time.

Premium = you cant see the goal below you
Standard = you cant see either goal.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sounds like I'm right then. Loftus Road is the only ground I'd ride roughshod over the usual 'sit anywhere' mantra if I had a 'gold' ticket. Anyone in my seat's going over the balcony....!

Will be sitting in your seat then....

A fight I'd genuinely enjoy watching.

I'm up for this with my mate, both STHs but don't go away much and split the buying of tix when we do as we're on each other's friends and family. I'll check my points shortly but I reckon I'm waiting till the 17th. EDIT I am indeed just short, which is the way it should be TBF

Given the view is shithouse and the stewards are shithouse which tier will be best for atmosphere if we have both do people reckon? We'll contribute heartily to the noise if we're not asleep.

Last edited:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
A fight I'd genuinely enjoy watching.

I'm up for this with my mate, both STHs but don't go away much and split the buying of tix when we do as we're on each other's friends and family. I'll check my points shortly but I reckon I'm waiting till the 17th. EDIT I am indeed just short, which is the way it should be TBF

Given the view is shithouse and the stewards are shithouse which tier will be best for atmosphere if we have both do people reckon? We'll contribute heartily to the noise if we're not asleep.

I think they'll sell the upper tier first, then the lower if there is demand. So not sure you'll get a choice (except by waiting for the upper to sell out).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here