Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2015

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
May as well start a thread for my 3rd favourite programme (after Question Time and Match of the Day) i.e.. the only ones I bother to record or actually watch with any interest to be honest,

Gets lumped into "reality", but of course it pre-dates that. It's simply the greatest game show every devised whilst chewing up and spitting out the notion of celebrity along with a Kangeroo penis.

This years line up with some I have no absolutely no idea at all predictions:

Jorgie Porter, 27, Hollyoaks star (who ?)
George Shelley, 22, singer in boyband Union J (nope, sorry)
Tony Hadley, 55, musician (GOLD!, early favourite since he must be used to helicopters)
Duncan Bannatyne, 66, Scottish Dragon's Den star (will last a few weeks as entertainment then seriously p*** someone off and leave)
Lady Colin Campbell, 66, royal biographer (cue for Ant/Dec Royal Jokes then fizzle out)
Yvette Fielding, 47, Paranormal presenter (potential to be boring, editors will cut her out and then she will complain she did loads of fun stuff that the viewers never got to see or absolutely lovely and win)
Chris Eubank (will make final or walk out early after completely misunderstanding the concept / starts legal action against agent)
Kieron Dyer (never heard him talk but hopefully not changing room banter tastic)
Susannah Constantine (mid table or first to leave)
Brian Friedman, 38, choreographer (no idea, but must be bonkers. Dark Horse )

I genuinely love this programme. It's genius.

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
May as well start a thread for my 3rd favourite programme (after Question Time and Match of the Day) i.e.. the only ones I bother to record or actually watch with any interest to be honest,

Gets lumped into "reality", but of course it pre-dates that. It's simply the greatest game show every devised whilst chewing up and spitting out the notion of celebrity along with a Kangeroo penis.

Tony Hadley, 55, musician (GOLD!, early favourite since he must be used to helicopters)
Duncan Bannatyne, 66, Scottish Dragon's Den star (will last a few weeks as entertainment then seriously p*** someone off and leave)
Lady Colin Campbell, 66, royal biographer (cue for Ant/Dec Royal Jokes then fizzle out)
Yvette Fielding, 47, Paranormal presenter (potential to be boring, editors will cut her out and then she will complain she did loads of fun stuff that the viewers never got to see or absolutely lovely and win)
Chris Eubank (will make final or walk out early after completely misunderstanding the concept / starts legal action against agent)
Kieron Dyer (never heard him talk but hopefully not changing room banter tastic)

The list looks like a joke for 'Desert Island Disc' :)

Still a great watch.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Good summary [emoji3]

Couple of things make this good to watch - Ant and Dec, and watching the celebs unravel as the situation gets to them. Great shout re Eubank, he'll be the first......

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Always good for a laugh, but Yvette Fielding won't be boring, she is bonkers in a eccentric aunt sort of way, Eubank set to embarress his home city again :facepalm:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can't think why Jorgie Porter is on it.

bdd1ca0262ac68aaacde85edcee4918d.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
if your into barbie dolls then I can see the attraction.
Quite. Another 'reality TV' celeb. Guess they need someone for the gratuitous waterfall/bikini shot.....and possibly an airhead for those daft comments (not saying she is as I don't know anything about her, but odd are probably short)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surely the lineup gets " boosted " by the guest American and someone with baps and no brains? Good call getting Eubank in though.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Fielding is TV gold.
On Most Haunted the producer only has to knock on the door off camera and she is screaming her tits off.
There has to be some ghostly movements or fake 'orbs' in the jungle this year to get her going.
Maybe a guest appearance by Derek 'he's in a trance' Acora or Ant & Dec walking through the camp with a head under their arms.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Isn't it a good representation of life down under?

Nope. Seeing as the so called jungle isn't really a jungle. The site is in Northern NSW a few miles north of Murwillambah and about a hour or so drive from the Gold Coast and Brisbane area. Hardly Amazonian style jungle 100's of miles from anywhere. Moronic drivel for the Sun and Star reading masses to swoon over.

Plus Dyer will injure himself before the series starts and drop out.............

AND I can't stand those smug Geordie tosspots! :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The best line up they have had. Big Tone will win it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here