Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new yok at xmas

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
hi all im off to nyc at the start of December just wondering if you have to bok tickets to go to the rockfella center or can yo turn up nd get them also is any othr stuff not to miss out on.cheers

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
hi all im off to nyc at the start of December just wondering if you have to bok tickets to go to the rockfella center or can yo turn up nd get them also is any othr stuff not to miss out on.cheers
You can get a city pass that covers Rockefeller, empire state, statue of liberty etc and I think it was around £60 last year. If your going to do a few it works out cheaper this way. I bought my ticket in the empire state building which is close to Rockefeller.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can just rock up.....go at dusk so you get the daytime and nightime views......

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Bryant Park
Ice Hockey at MSG
Keens Chop house

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Essential....... the Christmas Show at the Radio City - its a NY tradition, runs all through December and the Rockets will blow your mind as well as your pants!!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
****ing spell check - that should've been "The Rockettes" of course!!!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

New YAK at Christmas Shirley?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

I think you may have just sobered up by then judging by your post.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think you may have just sobered up by then judging by your post.

I was going to recommend some craft beer bars...but don't want to be seen to encourage him.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Essential....... the Christmas Show at the Radio City - its a NY tradition, runs all through December and the Rockets will blow your mind as well as your pants!!

yea managed to get tickets for radio city and also got tickets to see the Brooklyn Nets wanted to see the Knicks but there not playing when im there.

I can t wait to go so looking forward to it.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Christmas is probably one of the best times to see NYC - especially if you've got kids. And supposed to be a good chance of snow this year

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Christmas is probably one of the best times to see NYC - especially if you've got kids. And supposed to be a good chance of snow this year

Don't start that shit especially after last winter. No f=in snow this year. Unusually mild Autumn (so far) followed by straight forward chilly but otherwise comfortable winter (please).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was thinking of buying a new yok too, might be better to wait for the January sales though ?

mooey

Mar 30, 2012

im taking my 6 year old so im hoping the weathers gonna be okay i ve checked a month ahead and it looks similar to here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here