Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 years ago today

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
The perfect appointment. The greatest manager in all the time I have been watching the club. Oh what could have been.....

poyet_682x400_926248a.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Great manager for us and as others have said absolutely perfect timing in 2009, but strange timing to put this up now. More understandable last season. Onwards and upwards with Hughton.

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
Great manager for us and as others have said absolutely perfect timing in 2009, but strange timing to put this up now. More understandable last season. Onwards and upwards with Hughton.

Just because you are happily married and everything is going well, it doesn't stop you occasionally thinking about the good times with an ex?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just because you are happily married and everything is going well, it doesn't stop you occasionally thinking about the good times with an ex?

The sex was incredible but she was a bloody lunatic.

All that said, I'm confident we'd be a lower mid Prem team now if Gus had stayed on.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The sex was incredible BECAUSE she was a bloody lunatic.

Corrected for you.....................it's that age old conundrum. Lots of fluffy bunny rabbits on her bed is usually a warning sign, as is the 50 texts a day from her, claiming that she's told her sister that you've been sent by God to make her happy confirms your suspicions, telling you you're the reincarnation of her ex who topped himself has you working out an exit strategy............................BUT the sex is off the scale.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The sex was incredible but she was a bloody lunatic.

All that said, I'm confident we'd be a lower mid Prem team now if Gus had stayed on.

I tend to agree, and had he done that with us he probably would now be in line for the Chelsea job, his dream job, now a million miles from it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Top manager for us - oversaw my favourite season watching the Albion. Legend.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Has achieved relatively little given his high profile player status and contacts.

Can't stand the bloke or his footballing "identity"

YAWN

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was inspired and that season was incredible but sadly we could not continue to feed the ego

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess this means:-

7 years ago today there wasn't a single thread about Poyet on NSC. :rave:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Such a shame Gus was not with us for years, really think if he had stayed that we would have been promoted automatically the season after THAT game.

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here