Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby Z and Chris H speak to Bleacher Report

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Nice Work. When you have spoken to Hughton, Does he seem to be enjoying his time here?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Nice Work. When you have spoken to Hughton, Does he seem to be enjoying his time here?

He's always very guarded and careful in what he says on the record, but I think so. The body language is positive and so is any off-the-record chat. Plus people behind the scenes say that he has set a very positive tone.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
An excellent article whioch made for good reading. Shame they didn't use a more up to date photo of the Amex though!

The editor who commissioned it was a Goldstone regular in the Kurt Nogan era and told me he'd enjoyed looking through picture libraries for pics but maybe he's not as familiar with the Amex ...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
A good, comprehensive piece. Definitely glass half full! Puts a lot of the petty whinging on here into a broader context.

Thanks NAN.

PG

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The editor who commissioned it was a Goldstone regular in the Kurt Nogan era and told me he'd enjoyed looking through picture libraries for pics but maybe he's not as familiar with the Amex ...

Yeah, I noticed that - surely as it's online it wouldn't take much to put a recent one in?

Anyway, great article. Duly clicked (twice) and re-tweeted.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Plenty of QUOTES from Dick Tight that SPOIL it

I was afraid you'd think that - so I only used the ones that were most relevant, and left out what he said about where the 1983 FA Cup final cash went.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Very interesting article - have tweeted it and shared on Facebook. Hope the trip to Bournemouth paid well, shame you missed Solly's screamer :)

Unspeakable journey. I should have known about the West Country from reading Thomas Hardy at university. And by West I mean anywhere past Barnham ...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A largely fabulous article, but it does give the impression that the stadium was all done and dusted on Knight's watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here