Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Recommend a Washer Dryer repair person ....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
.... can anyone recommend a washer dryer repair person ? Indeed is there anyone on here that works in the industry ?

I'm considering using theses people - http://houseappliancerepairs.co.uk - as they have no call out fee. Has anyone used them ?

I have a Samsung WD8704RJA washer dryer that has stopped drying and instead displays the error HE2. I've tried to fix it myself using the online advice sites but I think I probably need to get it done professionally.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That Mohammed I'm Well Hard Bruce Lee chap is in the game. Try him, a few friends have used his services and he comes rated.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
HE2 refers to the heating circuit.
Take the lid off and check the TOCs at the top of the heater chamber, they should have a re-set button.
While you've got the lid off, check that the fan turns freely as this is a common reason why the stats pop out.
Alternatively, if the fan is free, check the condenser unit (plastic chamber) for blockages
If the stats don't re-set, check the dryer element continuity with a multi meter, you should get a reading in the region of 25-35 ohms.

Last edited:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
H2 refers to the heating circuit.
Take the lid off and check the TOCs at the top of the heater chamber, they should have a re-set button.
While you've got the lid off, check that the fan turns freely as this is a common reason why the stats pop out.
If the stats don't re-set, check the dryer element continuity with a multi meter, you should get a reading in the region of 25-35 ohms.

We all love you Slaus!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
HE2 refers to the heating circuit.
Alternatively, if the fan is free, check the condenser unit (plastic chamber) for blockages

See. I told you he knows his onions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here