Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russian doping

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Oh, what a surprise. Also complicity from the Russian government, also what a surprise. Putin is quite possibly one of the most vile individuals alive on this planet today

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
About of much of a surprise as FIFA being corrupt

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
You've all got it wrong. It's simply (another) western plot to discredit and damage the great Russian Motherland.

And if it isn't the question remains how complicit was Seb Coe in the discredited IAAF's bribe culture?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You've all got it wrong. It's simply (another) western plot to discredit and damage the great Russian Motherland.

And if it isn't the question remains how complicit was Seb Coe in the discredited IAAF's bribe culture?[/QUOTE]

The money he gets from Nike is well deserved....I think.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Russian authorities are bullies. Bullies normally win. Will they be banned from the Olympics as recommended by WADA - Hell no! Will they still host the FIFA 2018 World Cup despite bribing the absolute **** out of FIFA - Hell yes! You see, deep down we're all scared of Russia because it's run by criminals with nukes, better just to let them have what they want rather than upset the bear, unless of course, you are religiously mental. Seb will back down.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
The Russian authorities are bullies. Bullies normally win. Will they be banned from the Olympics as recommended by WADA - Hell no! Will they still host the FIFA 2018 World Cup despite bribing the absolute **** out of FIFA - Hell yes! You see, deep down we're all scared of Russia because it's run by criminals with nukes, better just to let them have what they want rather than upset the bear, unless of course, you are religiously mental. Seb will back down.

Unfortunately you may be right. Personally I would love to see a boycott of the the world cup in 2018, and a ban on Russia in all athletics for at least 5 years, if not 10

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Unfortunately you may be right. Personally I would love to see a boycott of the the world cup in 2018, and a ban on Russia in all athletics for at least 5 years, if not 10

I agree, hopefully someone will have the balls to stand up to them!

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Just ban them now, they are a true disgrace to the human race

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills