Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 2nd round draw.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
On a serious note is the actual draw fair ? BY that i mean should'nt all the clubs go into one bowl and then drawn home and away ? How can you have an Home bowl and an Away bowl ?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
On a serious note is the actual draw fair ? BY that i mean should'nt all the clubs go into one bowl and then drawn home and away ? How can you have an Home bowl and an Away bowl ?

It was one bowl.

Dag & Redbridge/Morecambe v Whitehawk.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
presenter didn't even know Rochdale v Bury is a local derby

poor

too busy pissing there pants over salford

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Who did fcum get. Hopefully they win tonight, then that one...and we get them at home...just for the brilliant noise they make. Best away atmosphere at withdean by millions of miles.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Out of interest, have you ever watched the draw live? What made you think there were two bowls? Are you perhaps getting confused as to where they put the balls once they are drawn?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
It's all a load of balls

Draw_balls.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Out of interest, have you ever watched the draw live? What made you think there were two bowls? Are you perhaps getting confused as to where they put the balls once they are drawn?

The League cup draw when we drew Walsall, in August, was done via two bowls. One for home and one for away.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here