NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We have a fantastic team spirit. Possibly the best since we moved to the Amex.

Why don't we just bring in a load of loan signings with a proven track record of disrupting dressing rooms and only playing for themselves!? :facepalm:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We have a fantastic team spirit. Possibly the best since we moved to the Amex.

Why don't we just bring in a load of loan signings with a proven track record of disrupting dressing rooms and only playing for themselves!? :facepalm:

Do you not think that CH wouldnt consider that when thinking of signing somebody, give him some credit.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do you not think that CH wouldnt consider that when thinking of signing somebody, give him some credit.

Jesus wept FFS you're giving him NO credit on the Baldock thread.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He's a free agent, I believe that means he can sign for anyone at anytime.

He cannot join another club in England until the window opens, free agents can only join a new side outside of the transfer window if they were released before the end of the previous window.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think that it is you and Bold Seagull giving him no credit for forward thinking and being prepared to just drift along because it has been ok so far.

What the two people endorsing waiting until January so that we can sign someone who wants to be at this club, wants to be contracted to us so that they give their all for the stripes, rather than a journeyman loan signing living off past goal scoring exploits for a short period ready to pick up their paycheck with no reason to integrate with the dressing room!?

It amounts to waiting 9 fixtures to 'drift' along to. You fruitcake.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here