Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

goal scorers who may become available from MLS for the run in.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think the issue is that we wouldn't be able to sign them until January and those clubs would want their players back in March or April. Hardly worth it for 4-6 weeks...

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I think the issue is that we wouldn't be able to sign them until January and those clubs would want their players back in March or April. Hardly worth it for 4-6 weeks...

Thing is I think it might be. Providing wages aren't too much of an issue, you never know how important whatever contribution that player makes can be to the season. If we'd had a goalscorer for the 4-6 weeks encompassing this recent series of draws, how many more points might we have? Also, BWP is not such a laughable suggestion. Apparently Bournemouth are looking at taking him on loan and he has undergone something of a renaissance in the MLS. Unlike his brother.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
David Villa anyone?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thing is I think it might be. Providing wages aren't too much of an issue, you never know how important whatever contribution that player makes can be to the season. If we'd had a goalscorer for the 4-6 weeks encompassing this recent series of draws, how many more points might we have? Also, BWP is not such a laughable suggestion. Apparently Bournemouth are looking at taking him on loan and he has undergone something of a renaissance in the MLS. Unlike his brother.

That is possible because in yesterdays tabloids they said Man Utd are considering a January bid for Ritchie of Bournemouth.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I went to see Orlando play whilst I was in Florida and the black guy up front for them could do a job. He could also bring Kaka with him as well to keep him company :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here