Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bridge BBC4

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Modus is a bit bizarre, a Swedish drama with Kim Cattrall, Greg Wise with an American accent and the barman from Hotel Babylon all in the same car.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
New series starts Friday May 11th .....it’s been promoted to BBC2 :moo:
..bet there will now be loads of JCL’s :whistle:

New and last... One of the few things on TV I've really been looking forward to being reacquainted with. Shame it's already been shown in Europe as it makes my list of "things to avoid spoilers of" yet longer!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
New and last... One of the few things on TV I've really been looking forward to being reacquainted with. Shame it's already been shown in Europe as it makes my list of "things to avoid spoilers of" yet longer!

Can’t wait.

The Belgium drama Salamander seems substandard, and I thought the Danish ‘Below The Surface’ was silly with wooden acting.

Time for the return of some quality.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just watched The Bridge 4, episode 1. As good as the other series so far, great with various sub plots and human interest tangents. But the BBC are only rationing one episode per week this time, which is a frustration.
:cry:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Some blonde bird just shot someone in the eye, what was that all about ?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
It just finished, forever. :cry::cry:

Loved it and I'll miss the brilliant theme music.

One of the great Nordic Noir series.

One of the best series of all time for me although I felt this was the weakest of the bunch whilst still being better than 99.9% of stuff on tv. Hey då Saga.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For those not having seen this TV excellence, Aunty Beeb is replaying from the beginning, starting next week.

Brilliant series, just brilliant.

If you haven't seen it, you won't be disappointed.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
For those not having seen this TV excellence, Aunty Beeb is replaying from the beginning, starting next week.

Brilliant series, just brilliant.

If you haven't seen it, you won't be disappointed.

Definitely in my top 3 best evers ........... where are you seeing it? Just did a quick search on iplayer and can't see it scheduled, just previous showings

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
If you enjoyed The Bridge, you'll enjoy the Anglo-French crime drama 'The Tunnel' - it was unashamedly based on 'The Bridge'.

The Bridge, Spiral, The Killing, and Before We Die, are 4 of the best crime-dramas ever, I reckon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here