Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Klopp bang on re early leavers.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just seen him interviewed after the defeat by that lot. He said that people leaving 10 minutes before the end showed they had no belief that the team could score another goal. I might be mistaken but I'm sure he said this feeling transmits to the players.

Just saying!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Hang on a minute...Is this a German describing the media's - 'Best fans in the World' ? :eek:

He better watch his back if that's the case :lol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He tried telling al but he didn't want to know .

image.jpeg

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
I don't think we'll be considered to be a strong supportership until we stay til the end. If we're losing badly I can understand it but if we're winning we should stay to the end and celebrate and pay our respects to the players. I know I'll get flamed...

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I don't think we'll be considered to be a strong supportership until we stay til the end. If we're losing badly I can understand it but if we're winning we should stay to the end and celebrate and pay our respects to the players. I know I'll get flamed...

:drama:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If we're losing badly I can understand it

No I fail to understand it even then. While the game is still being played there is always hope. Yes coming back from 3 or 4 doesnt happen often but it does. The leaving because your team is lising hust smacks of part time supporter and helps no one.

Just seen him interviewed after the defeat by that lot. He said that people leaving 10 minutes before the end showed they had no belief that the team could score another goal. I might be mistaken but I'm sure he said this feeling transmits to the players.

Just saying!

Ooh, super fan alert.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I was at Anfield today as I live in Liverpool and someone offered me his season tickets, I was surprised how many left early. I think generally the reason many fans around me were leaving was because they were so passionate about their team they just couldn't bear to watch them lose. One guy left with his 9ish year old kid, walking along near touch line. The kid just kept looking back, obviously thinking they might score a late equaliser the dad was just marching off. Bit pathetic / selfish but I just think he couldn't handle losing. Some fans leave early to avoid traffic lots leave early because they are bad losers. Personally I always stay to the end then clap players off.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Every week we see the same old faces leaving their seats early, but would they do the same in a West End theatre watching Le Mis or Jersey Boys?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here