Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carol Kirkwood

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For those of you reading NSC and watching strictly with the sound off. I'll say no more :lolol:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Wardrobe malfunction?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The new Joan Bakewell, for those of you who are of a certain age. The :lolol: was self-mocking. I think she's just great.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I am computing whilst my other half has strictly on. How many others are stupefied by the incessant soap operas and hour long crap dramas? Does my head in.......:mad:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Now Antiques Road Show has name-flashed a presenter call Susan Rumfitt. I think its time I turened the telly off before I turn into Benny Hill

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I do apologise for drawing BG into a strictly 'conspiracy theory' musing. Amazing how a bit of low brow minor perving morphs into psychedelic madness in the space of less than one page. Good old NSC and good old BG :ffsparr::lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Does anyone actually care who wins anyway ? I can't watch and prefer to be out of the room when Mrs V watches it as the fake screaming and squealing sound effects they play during a dance aches my ears.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I can't watch and prefer to be out of the room when Mrs V watches it as the fake screaming and squealing sound effects they play during a dance aches my ears.

This. The mass hysteria gets worse and worse.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I didnt say it was just that I read it and seeing as the experts put him the bottom 2 each week in their marking it makes you wonder or the general public are taking the p..s.

The same thing happened with John Sargent a few years ago, the public always back an underdog for a while. If your conspiracy theory is true then someone had better tell the bookies, Vine is 100/1 with most bookies, you could make a few quid there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here