Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who so far is our player of the season?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For me its Kayal. But I don't think we have yet seen the best of whoever it will be . . . . . odd that. Strange season all round....

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
I'd have Bruno, Rosenior, Bong and Lualua in the mix...Maybe Kayal and Stephens too..

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Several candidates, including Bruno (until yesterday). Pretty much anyone apart from our two strikers. Stockdale is (statistically) the best keeper in the division too so shouldn't be forgotten.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stockdale's got to be in the reckoning but he's gonna get caught out soon enough, all the time he thinks he's Ronaldo.

Some lovely skillz yesterday.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Bruno or Stephens for me. As excellent as Kayal is, the last few games I feel he's been giving the ball away just a little too often to be No.1.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Stockdale, Bruno, Stephens?

You could pick anyone to be fair.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Solly deserves a mention for his superb form at such a young age. Their fullback was terrified of him yesterday. Happy, happy days.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Kayal or Stockdale for me at the moment both great improvements on last years team as it stood.

Crap. I just gave you a thumbs up (and just after you almost gave me a cerebral haemorrhage on another thread). All the best.:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here