Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Sussex Dons Flag

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I spotted a Sussex Dons Flag at the match, why ?

Sussex Don Maybe, can't be that many MK Dons fans living down this way.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Few seagulls living in Milton Keynes though

People don't change their football club affiliation just because they move somewhere else. Who wouldn't want to move from Milton Keynes to Sussex if they got the chance. I would love to come back to the Brighton area - my hometown - but sometimes personal circumstances dictate otherwise.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
People don't change their football club affiliation just because they move somewhere else. Who wouldn't want to move from Milton Keynes to Sussex if they got the chance. I would love to come back to the Brighton area - my hometown - but sometimes personal circumstances dictate otherwise.

Cromarty, Forties, Dogger?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I know Albion fans based in Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, London, Essex, Hampshire, Yorkshire, Somerset, Manchester, Nottingham and overseas. So should we all carry our flags and indicate we are on the cusp of taking over the whole world?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The point of the thread is it's MK Dons. How can anyone who's supported a made up club for 5 mins & then moved to Sussex suddenly claim to be a 'loyal' supporter :shrug:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
They probably just wanted to move out of a shithole but continue to support a stolen club.

Bit non description but would hardly say it's a shithole. Lots of entertainment, fantastic employment opportunities, space and Bletchley all part of. I can think of worse places to live including many in Sussex!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Bit non description but would hardly say it's a shithole. Lots of entertainment, fantastic employment opportunities, space and Bletchley all part of. I can think of worse places to live including many in Sussex!

The flag owner couldn't have thought much of MK, didn't hang around for long.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I remember a few years back meeting a bloke and his son on a train going to an away game somewhere that lived in Milton Keynes so maybe it was them.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The flag owner couldn't have thought much of MK, didn't hang around for long.[/QUOTE

Appreciate this might come as a shock but people move around the country away from their team...and still follow them.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The flag owner couldn't have thought much of MK, didn't hang around for long.[/QUOTE

Appreciate this might come as a shock but people move around the country away from their team...and still follow them.

I understand that, but that wasn't my point, you were saying how good MK is and this fan moved away. :)

I can't believe someone from Sussex suddenly decided to support a made up team from MK formed in 2004.

Edit- You have broken the quote thing Portlock ???

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I understand that, but that wasn't my point, you were saying how good MK is and this fan moved away. :)

I can't believe someone from Sussex suddenly decided to support a made up team from MK formed in 2004.

Edit- You have broken the quote thing Portlock ???

Eh? But if you got an offer of loads of money or married someone who lived in MK and it meant moving there in recent years...? Are you seriously saying you could never move to there or anywhere else just because you support the Albion and live in Sussex? Someone people don't have the luxury, could be all manner of personal reasons for moving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here