Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the dumbest thought and/or comment to come out of a colleague's mouth?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
[MENTION=4048]jonny.rainbow[/MENTION] - I just remembered your anecdote about the kiddy asking for ice making solution.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
my old boss retold the story of how he went cycling in the summer and how ,with the help of it being warm said"my shorts were loose and I sat on one of my bollocking have you ever done that it f***** kills?" one of my colleagues piped up "no that's never happened to me" they were COMPLETELY genuinely serious..........and a blonde girl!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
"i like Garibaldi biscuits, they're named after someone but I don't know who" (spoken by someone of Italian descent)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I cant find a Ice Road Trucker thread so I shall dump this little gem here , during a well earned 10 minute tea break at work in the week I happened to catch a few minutes of ice road truckers in which the young driver somehow managed to find his way across the frozen lakes in a blizzard to the delight of the townsfolk waiting at his destination , they all seemed elated to see his truck pull in and I imagined the load would be food , medicine , ect , the camera zoomed in to the back of the truck it started to raise and out from the huge flap poured !!! SNOW ......wtf , must have been Canadians.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Bdm (or rep) at work has been renamed Joey Essex for various reasons and the list grows every few weeks. Highlights so far are.....

A male chicken is a turkey....

What's an acorn? Is it a nut? Can I eat one?

A bull is a bull, a male cow is different.

An orthodontist is someone who makes kids orphans....

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
working as a waiter many moons ago at a wedding reception,
it was a very odd occasion as the brides mother had died during the church service,for whatever reason they decided to carry on with the reception(it was paid for) and it was simply awful as everyone was crying with every speech and every mouthful of food.

one of my waitress colleagues for reasons only known to her went up to the bride during the meal and said dont worry we do funerals as well.........:ffsparr:

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Describing his LATEST traffic accident my colleague confessed to having music on his earphones and a small spyhole in an otherwise iced-up windscreen. He said "I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't see anything, but I thought I'd go anyway. That's when the taxi hit me." God help us.............

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
During a computer update a former work colleague informed me she had spent an age searching for the 'ANY' key when prompted to 'press any key to continue'. :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here