Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse Lingard

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Starting to play a more integral part in United's first team.

Delighted for him, was a class act here and was fairly obvious he was going on to better things.

Hope the same works out for Tex.

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Never forget one of his early games for us my brother said he is a "proper player".

Really pleased for him. Just a pity he is doing it for Man Utd.

He was OK for us with some signs of potential. No more no less.

If anyone describes his performances in the blue and white as any more than that then they've been to Rose-tinted Specsavers.

I think that for the other 99.99% of us we can only report that we are surprised and pleased for him that he is doing so well.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Starting to play a more integral part in United's first team.

Delighted for him, was a class act here and was fairly obvious he was going on to better things.

Hope the same works out for Tex.

I thought he did ok here, played particularly well against QPR as I recall.

It's always difficult for a young player coming to the championship to effectively learn their trade.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Does go to show you need tough hard players to get you out of the championship then players like him in the premier league

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

If anyone describes his performances in the blue and white as any more than that then they've been to Rose-tinted Specsavers.

I think that for the other 99.99% of us we can only report that we are surprised and pleased for him that he is doing so well.
Absolutely THIS.
Lingard's rise does however present a perfect platform to NSC's egos and bigots to act like smug mongs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Is the right answer.
Next posters will be writing 'well I'm not surprised we're top this season'.
Does go to show you need tough hard players to get you out of the championship then players like him in the premier league
I'd never really given that any thought but there's seems plenty in that.
It certainly goes some way to explain why relegated teams don't go straight back up.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
He was very much a developing player with us and was young for his age. I don't think anybody thought he was brilliant for us. But the NSC goon squad - miserable sods - were confidently predicting that he'd never do anything for Man Utd.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
He was very much a developing player with us and was young for his age. I don't think anybody thought he was brilliant for us. But the NSC goon squad - miserable sods - were confidently predicting that he'd never do anything for Man Utd.

On his performances here, I think at the time that was a correct assumption .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here