Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how much longer

Jan 30, 2008
Are the club going to stick out for charging stupid match day ticket prices, 23k allegedly today , christmas approaching everyone likes a bargain???
regards
DR

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Are the club going to stick out for charging stupid match day ticket prices, 23k allegedly today , christmas approaching everyone likes a bargain???
regards
DR

das

I paid 25 notes for the brizzle game,not including the air fare,trains,etc

loved every minute

get out there mate,while the going's good

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Wouldn't be surprised if they did the £10 offer at least one more time this season.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
My son says there doing I adult and 1 child for £15 for the Birmingham match.

The offer is only through the Young Seagulls members scheme though for either the Birmingham OR Burnley games

Jan 30, 2008
Yes your right. My grandson is a young seagull so thats how his dad knew about it. Not a bad offer though, £15 for both of them.
Why not pass it on to the General fan , can't work out why everything has to generally involve bringing someone with you , I don't feel the need for someone to hold my hand :shrug:

regards
DR

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
regards
DR

You could always offer to wash your neighbours cars if you need some extra pocket money ???

Feb 14, 2010
Why not pass it on to the General fan , can't work out why everything has to generally involve bringing someone with you , I don't feel the need for someone to hold my hand :shrug:

regards
DR

Thing is Das, you might have a point if we ran at a profit but the Albion like almost every other club runs at a loss. As such, its not for you or me to tell the owners to make even bigger losses and pay for it out of their (rather than your or my) pocket. As such it has to be said, if you dont like it then lump it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here